Open Dialogue International Community Forum

Foundation Training video

Hello all,

I have put together a 15 minute video based on the interviews I filmed of you at the end of the foundation training. I would like to use this on the Open Dialogue UK website to help those interested in the foundation training to learn more about the programme. I have uploaded the film to Dropbox here.

I won’t put it up until I have heard back from you all, though would like to get something up as soon as possible. Please could you let me know if you would like me to make any edits (including to your name/organisation) or if you are happy for it to be used as it is. You can reply to this message or contact me on 07737 201931.

The sound is better on some clips than others, because of the different microphones used, but I think it is good enough, and I think the clips give a good flavour of the training.

Thanks again for offering to be filmed.

Nick

Hi Nick

I’m happy for you to use the footage. I’d be delighted if you could remove
a chin or two… :-).

I’m missing the training and all involved.

Keep up the excellent work in training and promoting the Open Dialogue
approach. Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to support
the program.

Best wishes

Jude

··· On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 8:56 PM, Nick Putman <noreply@forum.open-dialogue.net wrote:

Nick http://forum.open-dialogue.net/users/nick Nick Putman
http://forum.open-dialogue.net/users/nick
May 7

Hello all,

I have put together a 15 minute video based on the interviews I filmed of
you at the end of the foundation training. I would like to use this on the
Open Dialogue UK website to help those interested in the foundation
training to learn more about the programme. I have uploaded the film to
Dropbox here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt89cav5eju0n9h/Foundation%20Training.m4v?dl=0

I won’t put it up until I have heard back from you all, though would like
to get something up as soon as possible. Please could you let me know if
you would like me to make any edits (including to your name/organisation)
or if you are happy for it to be used as it is.

The sound is better on some clips than others, because of the different
microphones used, but I think it is good enough, and I think the clips give
a good flavour of the training.

Thanks again for offering to be filmed.

Nick

Visit Message
http://forum.open-dialogue.net/t/foundation-training-video/698/1 or
reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here
http://forum.open-dialogue.net/email/unsubscribe/9ef363cd7d0332d08809739d75ea891afce5c904ed01df6aa1977e4ca9cb064a

Hi Nick and everyone else in the video,
Yes, I’m very happy with this. It captures the “feel” of the course, and it’s comforting to see you all talking on screen!
I hope it will help with promoting the course. I hope to continue the work and contact with Open Dialogue.
Thalia

Hi Nick,
Yes the video sounds good but please could you amend my name to Ana Maria Corredor?
Thank you

··· > On 8 May 2017, at 14:46, Thalia wrote: > > > Thalia > May 8 > Hi Nick and everyone else in the video, > Yes, I'm very happy with this. It captures the "feel" of the course, and it's comforting to see you all talking on screen! > I hope it will help with promoting the course. I hope to continue the work and contact with Open Dialogue. > Thalia > > Visit Message or reply to this email to respond. > > To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Sure. I will do. So you have seen the video and it looks OK? I left out your profound words on ‘arriving home’ and the ‘energy’ in the room. :wink:

Hi Nick,

happy for this video to be used! Lovely to watch everyone. What a precious group. I do miss everyone… Wonderful work, Nick. Let me know if I can do anything further in helping promoting the trainings. With warmest wishes, Mario

Hi Nick and everyone,
Warm hug to you all, it was lovely to see you in the video!

Nick Yes I did watch the video (not only heard it) and as I say it was fine, other than my name. Thanks for leaving out those bits.

Ana (María)! Xx

··· > On 8 May 2017, at 22:51, Mario Eugster wrote: > > > Mario Mario Eugster > May 8 > Hi Nick, > > happy for this video to be used! Lovely to watch everyone. What a precious group. I do miss everyone.... Wonderful work, Nick. Let me know if I can do anything further in helping promoting the trainings. With warmest wishes, Mario > > Visit Message or reply to this email to respond. > > In Reply To > > Nick Nick Putman > May 8 > Sure. I will do. So you have seen the video and it looks OK? I left out your profound words on 'arriving home' and the 'energy' in the room. :wink: > Visit Message or reply to this email to respond. > > To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hi Nick, I’ve viewed the video. I think the feedback of the course seems to me to come across well from a spread of people. I’m happy to give my consent to video being put out there, so to speak.

I’ve not set up a drop box before and not untypically ran into problems straight away as the address I initially john.robinson@responsemailto:john.robinson@response was incomplete so that when I tried to correct it to john.robinson@response.org.ukmailto:john.robinson@response.org.uk it wasn’t accepted second time round; giving me the message that I’d got the password wrong! I’ll get someone to help me on this :slight_smile:

Very best wishes

John Robinson
Practice Development Facilitator
ddi: 07718 563478

Thanks everyone! Video is now up on YouTube here

It is also on our home page and on the page for the Foundation Training 2017.

You are all stars!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Foundation Training Cost

2 posts were split to a new topic: Foundation Training and Response

3 posts were split to a new topic: Response and Foundation Training

Hi Nick, I noticed on Tuesday you’d left a voicemail on my phone last Friday that’s providing I’ve not mixed things up.

Was this in connection with the two emails I sent you last week?

I can speak tomorrow Friday around 2ish if this is still relevant.

I do hope all is going well for this year’s OD Foundation Course.

John Robinson
Practice Development Facilitator
ddi: 07718 563478

[Response Logo]

Response Organisation AG Palmer House
Morrell Crescent
Littlemore
Oxford OX4 4SU

[Investors in People]

tel. 01865 397940 (Reception)
fax. 01865 397941

Company No. 4781936 - Limited by guarantee -
Registered in England at the above address - Charity No. 1101071

Please consider the environment before printing this email DISCLAIMER: You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. Response Organisation accepts no liability for any loss or damage, which may be caused by software viruses or interception or interruption of this email. The contents of this email and any attachments are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. They may be legally privileged and should not be communicated to or relied upon by any person without our express written consent. If you are not an addressee (or you have received this mail in error) please notify us immediately on the following telephone number: 01865 397940 or by email to: info@response.org.uk.