Open Dialogue International Community Forum

Free consultations sessions with Jaakko Seikkula and Jorma Ahonen in London on 14-16 December

I would like to let you know about some upcoming free family consultations sessions with Jaakko Seikkula and Jorma Ahonen in London in December.

These sessions will take place as part of our full three year training programme, on December 14-16 2018, at Toynbee Hall, close to Shoreditch in North East London. Jaakko Seikkula is one of the founders of the Open Dialogue approach in Western Lapland, and Jorma Ahonen is one of the most experienced international dialogical trainers, who early in his career worked with Yjrö Alanen, developer of the Need Adapted Approach, in Turku, Finland, and now co-runs Dialogic partners in Helsinki. This is a unique opportunity to participate in such a session, and ongoing work may be possible with Open Dialogue UK practitioners, if desired.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested in participating in one or more of these sessions by replying to this topic or by contacting Open Dialogue UK via the contact form on our website.

With best wishes,

Nick Putman

Hello,
I’m interested in participating to the free consultation sessions with Jaakko Seikkula and Jorma Ahonen in London on 14-16 December.
Please let me know if this can be possible.
Solange Tredinick
s.tredinick@wanadoo.fr
+33663971088

Dear Nick,

Thank you for including me in this.
I would be delighted to attend.
I can do Dec 15th.
Please let me know what time I can attend and the full address.

Looking forward to the event

Vincenzo

Hello Nick
This look very exciting idea to me. I think that I will also like to take part. In one of the sessions so please include my name as one of the interested party.,

I would love to participate Nick!!

You are participating Neil, as this is part of your training programme!

Thanks Nick, I kind of thought so but wasn’t sure!

Looking forward : )