Open Dialogue International Community Forum

Submission of thesis proposal by 16 February

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the submission of your thesis proposal is due by February 16. Please can you use the form on this page to submit your proposal.

Also a reminder that guidelines for the thesis can be found on this page on the forum.

As per my previous message, if you think that you will need more time to submit your proposal, please let me know as soon as possible. Also, if you would like to speak to one of the faculty members before submitting your proposal, again please let me know as soon as possible and I will arrange this.

With Best Wishes,

Nick

Hi Nick

Thanks for this reminder, and for the links to the pages we need. I have one question though, which you have probably already told us so sorry if I have blocked it from my mind- what is the date of submission for the thesis? Is it March 2021?

Best wishes

Emma

1 Like

Hi Nick Im trying to send my thesis proposal, but cant on this page you mentioned.
I only get these messages: Error establishing a database connection.

Is it my computer that is the problem or the page?

All the best;

Auður

fös., 7. feb. 2020 kl. 15:23 skrifaði Emma Williams via Open Dialogue International Community Forum noreply@forum.open-dialogue.net:

Please try again Auður. There was a fault on the site but I have restarted the server and everything seems to be working fine now.

Nick

Emma, we haven’t finalised a date for the submission of the thesis itself, but it will be around the end of the year (i.e. December/January) as the training faculty will need time to read/assess the theses, before the end of the training in March 2021.

Ok thanks Nick for this info about potential submission dates.

Best wishes

Emma