Open Dialogue International Community Forum

Translations of the website in other languages

Hello from Greece, I was wondering how I could possibly help, translating international’s website content in Greek. If you have a plan regarding translation policies/priorities, please reply in this message.

Hello Georgia. Welcome to the forum. Yes, it would be great to have a Greek translation of the content of the website. To offer a translation you need to complete the form on this page.

Γειά σου Γεωργία,

Ενδεχομένως να μπορώ να βοηθήσω κι εγώ στην μετάφραση, οπότε αν χρειαστείς μη διστάσεις.

Ελένη

You are welcome to offer any Greek translations Eleni (or French?). It would be good to have Jaakko’s article translated, as well as the home page and training pages. Georgia, if you are still interested in translating, please let us know. We haven’t had much time to work on the forum in recent months, but are now doing so.

Hi Nick,

Both languages are OK but I would guess French to be a priority. I’m happy to help although I can’t guarantee a time frame. In any case, any preference as to what you would like to have translated first?

E

Thanks Eleni. The order of preference for translations would be:

1. Home page
  2. Jaakko’s article
  3. Training pages

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I only saw your answers now. I will start the translation in Greek as soon as possible, since Eleni can handle the French. I can not say right now when I will finish it exactly but I will. In the order Nick suggested. Take care.
Georgia

Many thanks Georgia.

Home Page in Greek:

Ανοιχτός Διάλογος - Home.docx (14.5 KB)

Jaakko’s article in Greek:
Ο Ανοιχτός Διάλογος στο παρόν και το μέλλον.docx (40.9 KB)

Thanks very much Georgia. I will let you know when the translations are live on the international site.

Hi Nick, any papers to be translated into Italian?

Well, thank all of you for creating this website for every one of us!

Ελένη καλημέρα, τελικά μεταφράζεις από Γαλλικά, οπότε να συνεχίσω εγώ με τα Ελληνικά στα υπόλοιπα κείμενα; τί λες;